Crest Whitening strips in the UK are a popular dental product that helps remove dirt and whiten teeth. It is not as effective as dental treatment but can be an easy and cheaper alternative. However, people need to carefully check the ingredients of the strip and apply them carefully.
Teeth are an essential part of a person’s self-esteem. Teeth inevitably begin to turn yellow with age, but people can use various techniques to slow down the process.
People apply crest whitening strips directly to their teeth. The strips contain chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide, which has been proven by the American Dental Association (ADA) as safe and effective, though banned by the UK regulatory body.
Crest Whitening strips ingredients
There are various ingredients contained in crest whitening strips that enhance better teeth whitening. These ingredients include; hydrogen peroxide, water, glycerin, PVP, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, PEG-8, acrylates copolymer, and polyethylene.
Which is the best way to use crest Whitening strips?
- It is best not to brush your teeth with a toothbrush and toothpaste before applying the toothpaste strip.
- Open the package bag and remove the strip for the Crest Whitestrips to work. Remove the liner strip and attach it to the gum line. Press lightly to hold it firmly.
- Fold the rest of the strip behind your teeth so that it clicks into place. Use the strips for the required time indicated on the package, then remove and dispose of them.
- Use the strip only once for it to deliver the best results.
- Crest white strips stay on the teeth for up to 1 hour. The strips do not slip or fall during the whitening process.
Possible side effects of Crest Whitening Strips in the UK
The side effects of Crest Whitestrips UK are generally limited to tooth hypersensitivity and gum inflammation. Another problem with crest white strips is that they do not always adhere properly to the tooth surface because they can leave yellow or grey spots. That is why the government of the UK has enacted laws to ban the selling of Crest whitening strips in stores.
Where can I purchase Crest Whitening strips in the UK?
The popular Crest Whitening Strip UK is illegal to be sold in regular stores. Therefore, people purchase from online stores and then deliver directly to their home address in the United Kingdom.
What factors led to the banning of crest whitening strips in the UK?
Human health is fundamental, and nobody wants to endanger it. However, Crest Whitestrips UK has raised concerns. Generally, whitening strips contain two brighteners, hydrogen peroxide and urea peroxide, which has potential risk to human health.
Crest Whitestrips are an easy and affordable way to whiten the teeth and brighten the smile at home. Even though they are safe for use, these products contain chemicals that can irritate the gums and mouth. The best way to use bleached strips is to avoid the gums as much as possible and cut to the exact height of the teeth before applying the strips. Increase sensitivity and avoid UV rays that can damage your teeth.